Skip to main content

Featured

Android studio “SDK tools directory is missing”

Following 2 possible solutions will resolve this problem :  Solution1 : To fix the problem, it was required that I list the path to my corporate PAC file by using  Configure -> "Appearance and Behavior" -> System Settings -> HTTP Proxy . I selected "Automatic proxy configuration url:" Delete your  ~/.Android*  folders (losing all of your settings :/). Run Android Studio. It will show you a welcome wizard where it tries to download the SDK again (and fails due to my rubbish internet). Click the X on the wizard window. That will enable you to get to the normal welcome dialog. Go to Settings->Project Defaults->Project Structure and change the Android SDK location to the correct one. Solution 2 : To fix the problem, it was required that I list the path to my corporate PAC file by using  Configure -> "Appearance and Behavior" -> System Settings -> HTTP Proxy . I selected "Automatic proxy configuration url:&quo

How to checkout an android project from an SVN repository

Please follow the below steps, to import projects from svn path to your local eclipse
  • You must have SVN already installed and configured. No previous project is needed in Eclipse You must have SVN already installed and configured. No previous project is needed in Eclipse
  • I already had the connection to the provider correctly configured due to previous attempts. YMYV here. I already had the connection to the provider correctly configured due to previous attempts. YMYV here.
  • I use SVNKit 1.7 because it will work just fine over a proxy here at work. I use SVNKit 1.7 because it will work just fine over a proxy here at work.
  • Here is the most important step: make sure the Find projects in the children option is selected Here is the most important step: make sure the Find projects in the children option is selected.
  • Choose Checkout as a project Choose checkout as a project
  • Choose whatever workspace you need Choose whatever workspace you need
  • And voilá, the project is ready to roll! And *voilá*, the project is ready to roll!
I added descriptions into the images, for your viewing pleasure. Hope it saves someone a lot of time as it did to me after figuring out the correct steps.

Comments