Skip to main content

Featured

Android studio “SDK tools directory is missing”

Following 2 possible solutions will resolve this problem :  Solution1 : To fix the problem, it was required that I list the path to my corporate PAC file by using  Configure -> "Appearance and Behavior" -> System Settings -> HTTP Proxy . I selected "Automatic proxy configuration url:" Delete your  ~/.Android*  folders (losing all of your settings :/). Run Android Studio. It will show you a welcome wizard where it tries to download the SDK again (and fails due to my rubbish internet). Click the X on the wizard window. That will enable you to get to the normal welcome dialog. Go to Settings->Project Defaults->Project Structure and change the Android SDK location to the correct one. Solution 2 : To fix the problem, it was required that I list the path to my corporate PAC file by using  Configure -> "Appearance and Behavior" -> System Settings -> HTTP Proxy . I selected "Automatic proxy configuration url:&quo

This Android SDK requires Android Developer Toolkit version 22.6.1 or above

I have solved this issue like:
Follow the steps : Help -> Install New Software -> Add -> (Give any name suppose NewUpdate) -> add this url : https://dl-ssl.google.com/eclipse/plugin/4.2 -> OK
Now it will list the available updates, which should ideally be adt 20.x.x
Select the list items Let it be installed. Eclipse will restart and Its done.
I hope this will helpful for you :)

----------------------------------------- OR Try below----------------------------------
Download the require ADT from below URL and setup the the ADT path in eclipse:
http://developer.android.com/tools/sdk/eclipse-adt.html
----------------------------------------OR Try below ----------------------------------
I faced the same problem, so I have tried many things like restarting eclipse, checking updates, etc. but none was working for me.
Then I found a solution from Here and it's working as a charm for me and also for my friend.
Follow the steps here:
  • Start Eclipse, then select Help > Install New Software.
  • Click Add, in the top-right corner.
  • In the Add Repository dialog that appears, enter "ADT Plugin" for the Name and the following URL for the Location:
  • Click OK.
If you have trouble acquiring the plugin, try using "http" in the Location URL, instead of "https" (https is preferred for security reasons).
  • In the Available Software dialog, select the checkbox next to Developer Tools and click Next.
  • In the next window, you'll see a list of the tools to be downloaded. Click Next. Read and accept the license agreements, then click Finish.
  • If you get a security warning saying that the authenticity or validity of the software can't be established, click OK.
  • When the installation completes, restart Eclipse.

Comments