Is Android Applications are Platform Independent like Java and can we install Android app in any Mobile ..?
There are various benefits of using a cross platform approach.
· Allows you to develop on additional platforms for almost no additional cost
· The reusability of code is also an important aspect to considerde
· Easy access to plugins and modules that can easily plug into other services or tools
· Easier for the web developers to jump in and use
· Assists in reducing the development costs.
There are various platforms available for making very robust, powerful and useful cross platform mobile apps. Some of them are discussed here:
Rhomobile provides a complete set of products for managing an enterprise’s mobile apps and data. Specifically the product suite Rhomobile uses the power and productivity of web technology and the cloud to allow enterprises to more easily DEVELOP, DISTRIBUTE, DEPLOY and MANAGE native Smartphone apps and data
Corona lets developers to build graphically rich applications that are also lightweight in size and quick in development time. The SDK does not charge per-app royalty or impose any branding requirement, and has a subscription-based purchase model that allows new features to be rolled out immediately to users.
• It has unmatched developer productivity
• Online application development capability,
• Cross platform framework.
• Synchronized data and easy application integration.